AA Euro Healthcare
AA Euro Healthcare are seeking applications for an Activity Facilitator role for a reputable organisation at their day services in North Dublin.
The Activity Facilitator will work with young adults with complex needs in an intellectual disability setting.
- Provide personal care (domestic tasks including bathing and cleaning) and assisting with meals
- Work closely with Team Leaders and scheme managers in preparing and implementing individual and group support programs.
- Work with other Support Workers and Team leaders to promote a safe working environment.
- Ensuring that service users medication is held/stored and administered in accordance with the organisations medication policy.
- Familiar with all administration requirements of the service, ensuring that relevant and important information is recorded and logged as per reporting guidelines.
- Aware of all policies and procedures in place within the service, ensuring attendance and participation at all related training.
- Participate in the company performance and staff review process.
- Carry out additional duties of the role and all other required duties as and when necessary.
- Full valid drivers license on access to own vehicle
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Experience working within a Care/Intellectual disability environment is desirable.
- QQI Level 5 Award in the field of Health and Welfare or Health Care Support/ Degree or HND in any discipline is desirable.
- Must be eligible to live and work in Ireland
- Willing to undergo Garda Vetting
- Ability to deal with challenging situations and conflict where appropriate
Full job description available on request
If you are interested in the role, please apply with an updated CV.