AA Euro Healthcare
We are currently seeking an Area Services Manager for the Munster/South Leinster area to accommodate a leading Intellectual Disability service for 1 year fixed term contract.
The post holder will be required to work as part of the National Operations Team with indirect reporting to the Senior Management Team.
- Direct Reports to the Area Services Manager:
- Four Persons in Charge,
- One Day Service Programme Coordinators
The Area Services Manager will:
- Ensure that the service delivered meets the identified needs and wishes
- Actively promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Lead and direct operational staff
- Ensure that quality and safety is at the forefront of service provision
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- A minimum of a Level 8 on the QQI Framework – BA in Social Care Studies or equivalent relevant qualification in Health or Social Care or in a relevant professional discipline. Nursing, Psychology, Behaviour Support Speciality
- Post graduate qualification ideally in Social Care Management or Management Qualification
- A minimum of 3 years` experience in management or supervisory role in the area of health or social care.
- Have a minimum of five years experience working in the disability sector.
- Experience of ensuring services are run in accordance with HIQA regulations.
Details of the Role:
Salary Scale: 62,000 per annum
Location: Munster/South Leinster
Duration: Fulltime 40 hours – Contract
Please click apply now for a direct application and further information