AA Euro Healthcare
AA Euro Healthcare actively recruiting for a qualified and experienced Night Duty Nurse to support adults with Intellectual disabilities residential facility based in Glanmire, Co. Cork
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Work closely in partnership with all family members
- Administrating medications
- Ensure the provision of excellent evidenced-based nursing care and implement all aspects of service users care plans based on needs identified and review.
- Maintain a high standard of infection control for self and for others
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to work alone and within a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Administration duties including report writing
- Have two years experience post qualification
- Experience working with Intellectual Disability services (desirable)
- QQI Level 8 Nursing Degree qualification or equivalent
- Currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) or eligible to be so registered
- Eligibility to work in Ireland (only candidates with a current work visa will be considered)
- A strong sense of empathy, flexibility, and a team-oriented work ethic.
- A Full Drivers Licence is essential
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Permanent and progression opportunities
- Gain healthcare experience and training opportunities
Must be able to work night duty over 3-4 nights per week (12 hour shifts) on a 3 month fixed term contract.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an updated CV to apply button below