AA Euro Healthcare
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Support Worker (Intellectual Disability Service) for our client based in Monaghan, Ireland.
This facility is for is a residential home, providing care and support for up to 7 adults with an intellectual disability who may have associated physical disability. The residents require medium to high care and support.
To qualify for this position, you will need to have the following:
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 Award in the field of Health and Welfare or Health Care Support.
- Experience working within a care/disability/autism environment is essential.
- Full valid drivers license is desirable for this role.
- Buccal Training and medication management is desirable but not essential.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
Requirements of the role include:
- You will be required to participate in the company performance and staff review process
- To adhere to and model the company values, behaviours and competencies at all times
- carry out all duties of the post in accordance with Praxis rules, regulations and policies
- carry out additional duties of the role and all other required duties as and when necessary
- work the necessary hours to fit the needs of the scheme (this may include working early shifts, late shifts, evenings, weekends, nights and sleep-in night duties).
For more information and an immediate interview please clickAPPLY NOW
We look forward to hearing from you !