AA Euro Healthcare
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Support Worker (Intellectual Disability Service) for our client based in East Cork area.
To qualify for this position, you will need to have the following:
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 Award in the field of Health and Welfare or Health Care Support.
- Experience working within a care/disability/autism environment is essential.
- Full valid drivers license is desirable
- Buccal training and medication management desirable but not essential.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
Requirements of the role include:
- Work positively and constructively with young adults who present with challenging behaviour.
- Support the Person in Charge and other Care Workers in providing a high quality service.
- Personal care – helping those that require assistance in such tasks as dressing, washing, etc.
- Ensure that the health and welfare of staff and clients is maintained in accordance with procedures and that all safety precautions are implemented
If you are interested in progressing in this role please apply with an updated CV