AA Euro Healthcare
AA Euro Healthcare are proud to be partnered with a leading intellectual disability provider to recruit a dedicated and experienced Team Leader to provide quality care and support to service users and their team. Our clients are based across Ireland and we are currently recruiting for Team Leader position in East Cork.
The Team Leader will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation and delivery of the bespoke service as defined by the BCBA. Training in ABA is desirable. BCBA supervision will be available for the successful candidate
- QQI/FETEC Level 5-8 Major Award in Healthcare/Social Care or 2 years paid experience in the intellectual disability/autism field.
- Full, valid driving license is desirable.
- Full flexibility is required for this role.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland without the requirement of a permit.
- Buccal training and medication management desirable but not essential
- Required to participate in the company performance management process.
- Ensure the delivery of appropriate and effective service to each service user as agreed with service user and staff team
- Provide leadership and support to the staff assigned in line with policies
- Perform all duties and tasks in line with organisations guidelines and policies, and training given
- Responsible for maintaining up to date information on relevant databases and the monitoring and auditing of same
- Coordinate staff and ensure that duties, activities and programmes allocated to staff are carried out efficiently