AA Euro Healthcare
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Social Care Worker to join a leading Intellectual Disability facility based in Kyle, Co. Kilkenny on a permanent basis..
- To facilitate and implement a person-centred approach for our Clients appropriate to their wishes and goals.
- To promote and protect the rights of people in a manner that respects their dignity, their right to make choices and their privacy
- To actively seek new interests and opportunities for people to develop meaningful roles in their communities
- To ensure the overall wellbeing of clients in all areas of their lives including health and personal care
Applicants must have:
- Minimum. QQI Level 7 Social Care degree essential
- Must have minimum 1 year experience working within an ID/Physical Disability
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting
- One Years post qualification experience of working with adults with intellectual disability.
- Experience of working alone in a one to one environment as well as experience of teamwork.
- Experience of dealing with complex behaviours that challenge and with behavioural supports.
- Working with dual diagnosis and complex behaviours.
- Experience of creative problem-solving techniques
For more information on this opportunity, please click APPLY NOW
We look forward to hearing from you !